Wednesday 1 March 2017

Without Change Art Journal Layout :D


A bold butterfly Art Journal Layout using the fabulous Butterfly Wishes freebie from issue 20 of Die-Cutting Essentials :D Along with the Cascading Butterflies die from Spellbinders, and a load of Tonic products too :D Today's video is another layout in my 6x6 art journal, and again it was one that I had already created the initial background for, I think I said last week, that I had coloured a tonne of pages in this journal literally years ago, and I'm just getting round to finishing them lol :D But there will be some videos inter dispersed where I do actually colour the background too :D

This ended up being quite a grungy page, I think because of the black paint, and striking contrast between the yellows and black :D I was inspired to create this page after seeing the sentiment on another magazine freebie (The Hydrangea stamp and stencil set from issue 160 of Simply Cards and Papercraft) and also after seeing some Carabelle stamps too :D I was so excited to pull out all my Tim Holtz stamps to use over the butterflies, and I love being to use those gorgeous Prima drips and splats stamps (I may have just ordered my self the brush strokes set too :D) Anyway, I hope you like the page, and enjoy seeing the process behind how I created it!!

To see the process behind this art journal page, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Also if this is the first of my channels/blogs that you've found, and you're also interested in Card Making, why not pop over to my other channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D and my other blog www.craftipotential.blogspot.co.uk :D  

Tonnes more photos below :D









No comments:

Post a Comment