Friday 26 October 2018

Tonic Terrarium Industrial Chocolate Orange Holder :D


A steampunk style terrarium gift box, turned into a Chocolate Orange holder :D :D There's two talking videos embedded further down that tell you exactly how I made this box, so I won't bore you with writing out what I did lol :D :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Terrarium Gift Box Die Set
Tonic Layered Hexagon Dies
Tonic Layered Circle Dies
Tonic For You Sentiment Strip Die
Tonic Steam Cogs and Widgets Media Dies
Tim Holtz 3D Embossing Folder
Tonic Nuvo Expanding Mousse - Mustard Seed (Grey Matter for grey version)
Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Fresh Copper (Black Ash for the grey version)
Woodware Cogs Stencil
Creative Expressions Foundations Card - Dark Roast Coffe (Gunmetal Grey for grey version)
3mm Red Line Tape
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Chocolate Orange
Silver Silk Craft Perfect Card
Cinnamon Silk Craft Perfect Card
Scotch 3M Foam Tape
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this industrial or steampunk style terrarium chocolate orange gift box, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


You can also watch the full on tutorial video over on my Know How channel too :D


Or if you're just looking for the basic assembly of the Tonic terrarium box, you can watch just the construction portion here :D :D 


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D














1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Just wanted to say that I loved your youtube video to assemble the Terrarium box which I had already bought but had not made one. I love your idea using a chocolate orange, I couldn't find anywhere to leave a comment under your youtube video to say I really liked it and that I really hope you will do some more videos so am adding my comment here and I have now subscribed too so hopefulluy I won't miss any of your fabulous tutorials when you do some
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete