Wednesday 17 October 2018

Mini Memento Art Journal with Tonic Craft Kit #15 :D


I don't think I've done an ArTi video using any of the Tonic Craft Kits, but I thought this cute little memento book maker die set in Kit #15 would make the perfect little Art Journal that you can keep adding to :D :D I created the base for 5 pages in the video as well as the front and back covers too, but I'm thinking I might give this little book away in my 1,000 subscriber giveaway, I'm not too far off now, I think I'm only 40 subscribers away, so keep your eyes peeled :D :D And I was thinking of including some blank pages so whoever gets it can add to my pages and create some of their own too, or you could add your memories in and use the pages I've done as dividers etc... I hope you enjoyed this project!

There'll be an unboxing video up on my Know How channel tomorrow and a card making video up on CRaFTi tomorrow too :D :D

Check out the Tonic Craft Kit Website for more info on how you can get your subscription or one off kit too :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Tonic Craft Kit #15 - Memento Book Maker:
 - Craft Perfect Embossed Heart Paper
- Craft Perfect Soft Leather Jacket Paper
- Craft Perfect Rose Platinum Mirror Card
- Nuvo Expanding Mousse (the original colours)
- Strawberry BonBon Nuvo Glitter Marker
- Acorn Brown Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pad
- Craft Perfect Cinnamon Silk Card
- Ivory Toile Craft Perfect Card
Tonic Super Trimmer
Tonic Tangerine Die-cutting Machine
Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads
Mini Ink Storage Tin
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Floral Aperture Stamps - Oval Pansy
Tonic Floral Aperture Stamps - Circle Lily
Tonic Floral Aperture Stamps - Square Flourish
Nuvo Glitter Markers
Tea and Coffee Stamp Set
Love and Laughter Stamp Set
Midas Touch Aqua Shimmer Pen

To see the process behind this mini memento art journal, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D








1 comment:

  1. Are you selling this book? If you are, let me know. It's truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete