Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween Gift Bag Trio :D


A trio of spooky gift bags for Halloween :D :D The video is pretty self explanatory, I just cut out some gift bag pieces using a die I got The Works a few months back, I added some stamping and heating embossing, then finished all the boxes with the addition of some Tonic and Spellbinders Halloween dies and a scattering of Halloween sequins too :D :D

Main products used :D
Gift Bag Die from The Works
Tonic Happy Halloween Die
Spellbinders Witch on a Broom Die
Tonic Spooktacular Coffin Treat Box Die
Tonic Trick or Treat
Tonic Witchy Bits Die
Tonic Cobweb Die
Creative Stamping Issue 60
Glacier White Nuvo Embossing Powder
Purple Haze Nuvo Embossing Powder

To see the process behind these three Halloween Git Bags, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Also if this is the first of my channels that you've found, and you're also interested in Card Making, why not pop over to my other channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D









1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete