Sunday 20 May 2018

Tonic Memory Book Art Journal - Follow Your Dreams :D



The third page to my page by page Art Journal using the Tonic Memory Book dies :D I was hanging great fun playing with the NEW Nuvo Shimmer Powders and Mica Mists when I was creating all the pages for this art journal, they're such exciting products to play with, you just can't stop lol :D I also love the Will's Hand dies from Tonic too, and you can even snip letters from other words to extend existing words! Here I wanted my quote to say 'Follow Your Dreams' but the Will's Hand word is 'dream' so I simply snipped the 's' out of the word 'inspire' and added it on the end :D :D Hope you liked this quick journal page, there's three more pages to come in the series, then I'll be showing you how to assemble them into a book :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Studios Memory Book Dies
Tonic Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
Nuvo Shimmer Powders
Nuvo Mica Mists
Aladine Izink Dye Ink Pad - Emerald
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Nautical Blue
Nuvo Light Mist Spray Bottle
Nuvo Black Shadow Ink Pad
Nuvo AquaFlow Pens
Nuvo AquaFlow Waterbrushes
Crafti Potential Messy Watercolour Background Stamp
Tonic Will's Hand Dies - Dream and Inspire
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Light Gold
Nuvo Double Sided Adhesive Sheets
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Honey Gold
Nuvo Glitter Markers

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this art journal page, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Also if this is the first of my channels that you've found, and you're also interested in Card Making, why not pop over to my other channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

Lots more photos below :D








No comments:

Post a Comment