Sunday 6 May 2018

Tonic Memory Book Art Journal - Cherish Every Moment :D



The first page in my Memory Book page by page Art Journal :D I did a card similar to this when the NEW colours of Nuvo Markers launched on Hochanda and I just had to create something similar for the first page :D :D I used the Nuvo Mica Mists in the background, added some stamping, then some 3D texture using two colours of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, and for some little accents on the background and the stamped image and scripty word, I went back to the Nuvo Mica Mists again :D :D One of my new favourite things to do is to use clear DYMO tape with Nuvo Pure Sheen glitter behind, it looks amazing!! :D And I also like to add the Pure Sheen glitter (or Sparkle Dust) to double sided tape to make my own glittery sticker shapes too :D :D Hope you liked the first page :D :D :D Check back next Sunday for the next installment :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Memory Book Dies
Nuvo Mica Mists
Nuvo Creative Pens
Tonic Will's Hand Cherish Die
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Old Navy and Gunmetal Grey
Memento Ink Pads - Nautical Blue and Teal Zeal
Crafti Potential Lace Background Stamp
Crafti Potential Rainbow Gems
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Turquoise
Nuvo Sparkle Dust

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this art journal page, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Also if this is the first of my channels that you've found, and you're also interested in Card Making, why not pop over to my other channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

Lots more photos below :D






No comments:

Post a Comment