Wednesday 19 July 2017

Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls :D


This is a door plaque which I made for my crafty friend Christina :D When you see the words Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls you'll probably know which Christina I'm talking about lol It's Christina Griffiths :D We haven't even been friends for a year yet, but it seems like we've known each other forever :D Christina very kindly sent me quite a few of the items I used on this plaque including the skeleton leaves, paper flowers and gem sprays which are all available from Wild Orchid Crafts :D I had so much fun creating this thank you present for her (even if it did take me far too long lol) and she was really pleased to receive it too :D I'm not going to do a full products list of everything I've used, but I will link a few of the essentials below :D Hope you enjoyed the video :D

A selection of the products used in this video:
Stix2 Hot Glue Gun
Spare Glue
Distress Crayons
Texture Paste
Creative Stencils Flourish Stencil
Crackle Paint
Pebeo Gold Gilding Wax (mines in a little pot because I nicked some from my Mum's pot :D)
Spellbinders Fabulous Fretwork Die
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Pink Flambe Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Tonic Simple Type Attraction Uppercase Alphabet Die

To see the process behind this door plaque, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D













1 comment:

  1. Hi, can you tell me where you got the alphabet die from and who makes it, many thanks Tara x

    ReplyDelete