Sunday 30 July 2017

Creative Expressions Gingerbread House :D

 

Creating a 3D Gingerbread House gift box/decoration using the wonderful Festive Collection dies by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions :D I had so much fun creating this Gingerbread House adding all the different elements, and I've tried to add in lots of annotations to the video to help you make sense of my process :D Enjoy :D

Creative Expressions products used in this video :D

Cosmic Shimmer Multi-Tex (and an icing bag :D)
Creative Expressions Wintery Frame 5x7 Embossing Folder
Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles – Red Fire
Non Stick Craft Sheet
Woodware Ultra Fine Tip Glue Applicator Bottles
Creative Expressions Stamps By Lisa Horton Winter Woodland
Ranger Perfect Medium Ink Pad

To see the process behind this 3D Gingerbread House gift box/decoration, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D












No comments:

Post a Comment