Wednesday 3 May 2017

You Are Loved Decorated Heart :D



A Creative Expressions MDF heart decorated with some stunning flowers given to me by the amazing Christina Griffiths!! I made this piece of home decor as an Easter prezzie for my Nannie, I thought it would be nice for her to have on her mantle piece to remind her that we're always thinking of her :D

I will add some more info to this post soon :D

Main products used:
Creative Expressions Swirly Leaves Dies
Creative Expressions MDF Hearts
Apple Blossom Uppercase Alphabet Die
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Tool N One
Stix2 Hot Glue Gun
Spare Glue Sticks 
Cosmic Shimmer Teal Gilding Wax
Tonic Embellishment Mousse - Aquamarine and Peony Pink
Tonic Glimmer Paste - Golden Crystal
Wild Orchid Flowers
White Acrylic Paint 

All the stunning flowers and gems used in this video were a gift from the Wonderful Christina Griffiths from Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls :D :D :D 

To see the process behind this decorated MDF heart, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Also if this is the first of my channels/blogs that you've found, and you're also interested in Card Making, why not pop over to my other channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

Loads more photos below :D












No comments:

Post a Comment