Tuesday 14 August 2018

Tonic Kaleidoscope Tissue Box :D


As soon as I saw the new triangular shape for the Tonic Kaleidoscope range, I just thought, I must try and make a tissue box from that lol, so this was the first box I made, and it was actually the first ever Kaleidoscope box I made too :D I LOVE how versatile this range of box building dies are, and the fact that everything mixes and matches together across the range is just wonderful!! :D :D There'll be a quite a few more videos on this channel making these boxes too, and then I'm hoping to do another page by page art journal series too, using the Tonic Keepsake Dies as the main base, I just need to get round to filming it hehehe :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
The Entire Kaleidoscope Range
Festive Kaleidoscope Box Die Set
Festive Kaleidoscope Lid Die Set
First Edition Wild Flowers 12x12 Paper Pad
Nesting Oval Dies
Hooray Banner Die
Simple Type Attraction Alphabet Die
Craft Perfect Red Line Tape
Craft Perfect Mauve Purple Card
Tissues
Vellum
White Gel Pen

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this Kaleidoscope Tissue Box please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Also if this is the first of my channels that you've found, and you're also interested in Card Making, why not pop over to my other channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

Lots more photos below :D





No comments:

Post a Comment