Monday 2 October 2017

Ever Wondered What to Do with Your Tonic Packaging Pins? :D

 

I have quite a few of these fab little packaging pins from my collection of Tonic dies, stencils, stamps etc... and I wanted to make them into something I could use rather than them just sitting in a box :D They're such lovely little designs, and obviously the butterflies are my favourite ones :D Apparently they are for security reasons, but I just thought they're such an ingenious little accessory, so I've made mine into magnets :D I did make a bunch of these about a year ago now, but the footage I'd filmed was a little blurry, and I hadn't quite found a glue that worked well, however as soon as they brought out the Nuvo Deluxe adhesive, I tried it to see if it could hold a magnet, and it does brilliantly, the test one is still together after a number of months, so I thought I'd film another video (not blurry lol) just to show what I like to do with mine :D

Main products you'll need :D
The Packaging Pins (basically any Tonic die set, stencil or some stamps)
Tonic Tim Holtz 7" Serrated Scissors
5mm x 2mm Neodymium Magnets
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

To see the process behind how I make my Tonic packaging pins into magnets, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D


A few more photos of them in use below :D






No comments:

Post a Comment